How To Get Custom Story On Amnesia
How To Get Custom Story On Amnesia. The game will also be saved when entering new area. Go to a folder called epic store that is located in the program files.

You're the owner of the awaritia castle from. I will be using one titled the darkness (which i have found to be as scary as the original, if not more so). When it's done, simply close the program, and navigate to your.
The Game Will Also Be Saved When Entering New Area.
It's as simple as that. I honestly love this franchise, it's part of the reason why i work on custom stories and why i create tutorial videos to educate others on creating custom stories for this franchise. 1) you need to download a custom story from somewhere.
Today I'm Teaching You How To Install Custom Stories For Amnesia:
Next, click program files, and then click on epic games. 3) now you will need to. I will show you how to make a custom story in amnesia the dark descent.the tools:
I Will Be Using One Titled The Darkness (Which I Have Found To Be As Scary As The Original, If Not More So).
Unpack the zip file and simply copy the get out alive. Folder to the custom stories in your amnesia: I have amnesia and i was working on level editor and scripting which i love to do and every time i go into my custom.
When You Are In The Epic Games Folder, Select.
Take a look in the guts of the amnesia file folder. It's a very simple process and only takes about less 5 minutes! All you'll need is a few folders.
Read The Description Please :3For The Showcases:
Forgot to introduce myself in the video but you know who i am, here is the how to create your own custom story. You're the owner of the awaritia castle from. The dark descent and amnesia:
Post a Comment for "How To Get Custom Story On Amnesia"